Integrated Poultry-Fish Farming can be practiced in 2 ways. We have the 1) Semi- Integration which involves raising livestock on land and transporting the manure to the fish pond
2) Complex or Vertical Integration which involves raising livestock directly above the fish pond so that animal manure can drop directly into the fish pond.
Poultry-fish farming is the integration of poultry animals like chicken, duck and geese with fish farming. Other forms of animal- fish farming include cattle-fish, pig-fish, rabbit-fish, and buffalo-fish farming etc.
ADVANTAGES OF INTEGRATED POULTRY-FISH FARMING
- It maximizes resources since two economic activities take place on the area thereby enhancing productivity per unit area.
- It leads to diversification of economic activity and increases the farmer’s income.
- it reduces the risk involve in farm operations since it acts as a buffer in a situation where one part of the system fails.
- It leads to more efficient use of biological and chemical energy on the farm. The poultry manure fertilizes the pond to provide substrate for bacterial growth, enhances growth of aquatic flora (eg. Phytoplankton and zooplankton and fish feeds directly on them and the aquatic fora. In other words, the poultry waste is converted to animal (fish) protein.
- It leads to reduced farm labour compared to the labour needed to run poultry and fish farm separately.
Introducing Bankable Catfish and Poultry Business Plan with 3 years Financial Analysis Inclusive.
Adopting integrated Poultry-Catfish Farming is one of the economical system of farming whereby you raise broiler for meat production and or layer production combined with Catfish Farming. The waste for the poultry farm serves as feed for the catfish and help to save your cost of feeding your fishes. Integrated farming saves you save. This method of farming is profitable, lucrative and economical.
Thinking of starting this type of agribusiness, we have a bankable Poultry Catfish Business Plan , a tool you need to access funding from investors and financial institutions. This plan is detailed, created to serve you , all you need is to tailor it to match the information that you need such as changing your business name, location and other information you would to alter.
The amazing thing is that this business plan comes with 3 –year financial analysis, Projected Annual Cash Flow, Gross Margin Analysis, Revenue Estimation and etc.
The table of contents are as follow
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Profile page
- Executive Summary
- Chapter One: Business Overview
- Description of the Business
- Vision and Mission
- Value proposition
- Critical Success Factors
- Current Status of the Business
- Business Environment/Description of the Business/Industry
- The Opportunity
- Contribution to Local and National Economy
- Environmental impact considerations
- Chapter Two: Marketing Plan
- Target Market
- Marketing Strategy
- 2.2.1 Description of the Product
- 2.2.2 Product Packaging and Delivery
- 2.2.3 Pricing Strategy
- Promotion Strategy
- Distribution Strategy
- Chapter Three: Production/Operation Plan
- Description of Location
- Production Equipment/Capital Expenses
- 3.3 Product/Production Costing and Capacity Details
- 3.4 Poultry Production Cost
- 3.5 Details of Salary Schedule
- 3.7 Gross Margin Analysis
- Chapter Four
- Organizational and Management Plan
- 4.1 Ownership of the Business
- 4.2 Profile of Promoter
- 4.3 ORGANOGRAM
- Chapter Five
- Financial Plan
- 5.1 Financial Assumptions
- Chapter Six
- Business Risks and Mitigating Factors
- 6.1 Business Risks
- 6.2Mitigation Strategies
- 6.3 Projected Annual Cash Flow
Bankable Poultry-Catfish Farm Business Plan is a must tool to have to run this type of agribusiness. This business plan comes in a-Word Format. Easy to edit.
The Price for this Bankable Poultry-Catfish Business Plan is Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000).
To make payment, click the Payment link
After Payment, Send your Name , Phone Number and Email Address to email@example.com